ACCC Information Security and Privacy Office
The mission of the ACCC Information Security and Privacy Office is to protect the UIC community from active and potential security threats.
- Monitor the health and security of the campus network
- Research and advise on current security threats
- Assist with the creation of and compliance with University security policy
- Ensure compliance with IT legal and regulatory requirements
- Security awareness and training
We are working to bring you informative and engaging content on our website. For now please considering following us on Twitter.
For Security Education, Awareness and News.